Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pandan Boxes, Pandan Open Container, Pandan Gift Packaging Box, Pandan Storage Box, Pandan Containers, Pandan Lidded Box

LATHER, INC.

I love love their products especially their Lavender Lime Soap.  Not just their products but their staff as well.
I had worked with them for so many years and one thing I can tell is that their people are so amazing to work with.  We started working with them for like 10 years and how they had grown to this big company---I now know why---with their great products and people---spells SUCCESS!


Here are some Lather Gift sets that uses our PANDAN COLLECTION - Pandan Lidded Boxes, Pandan Open Container
I would highly recommend the products of  Lather, Inc.
I will later post some photos of their stores and spa.
Photos courtesy of Lather, Inc. 
Please click on photos for a larger view


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home